Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Frost a Cupcake in a Jiffy

I am a magazine article hoarder.  Really...I am.  I rip out any one that I might possibly sometime in the future be interested in looking at again.  I have several categorized binders where I store them and every so often I pull one out and go through it.  It's actually a lot of fun.  Imagine going through a magazine 3 inches thick and liking EVERY article. Fun, fun! Anyway, I said all that to lead up to the fact that I was going through my "recipe" binder looking for Valentine's Day treat ideas and came across this lovely little tip that I pulled from a Real Simple magazine: Marshmallow Frosted Cupcakes.


No need to make any frosting.  Bake the cupcakes according to the package directions. Three minutes before they are done, place a marshmallow on top of each cupcake and finish baking.  Presto! Instant yummy, delicious frosted cupcakes.  So easy!  

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for sharing! This is a super easy idea that I'll look forward to making for hubs when he gets home. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...