These are the supplies you'll need:
- (2 )3" or 4" styrofoam ball
- wooden dowel
- a container of your choice
- Spanish moss
- 1/2 yard of red felt
- hot glue
- good scissors
1. Insert wooden dowel into base of foam ball and hot glue into place.
2. Cut out approximately 80 felt circles. You can trace and cut out one and use that as a template or cut out multiple circles at one time.
3. Fold each circle in half and then in half again.
4. Pin through the bottom of the felt circle and then into the styrofoam ball. Continue inserting the styrofoam balls until the ball is covered.
5. Trim the second styrofoam ball until it fits into the base of your container. Insert the wooden dowel and secure with hot glue. Cover with Spanish moss and Voila!!
I used Spanish moss as a base and then placed moss covered rocks that I found at the Dollar Tree on top of the moss. I love the contrast of the green and red.