Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

The Ultimate Love


This Valentine season, it's easy to get caught up in candy hearts, chocolate boxes, and red balloons. But I don't want to forget where love began, Who makes our love possible, and Who deserves our love.  We love because God first loved us.  Even if you don't know Him as your Savior, you still are only able to love others because God created love and loves you.  I hope that you will realize that the depth of God's love is immeasurable and that you can know His love. These Bible verses are awesome reminders to me that God loves me. 

"The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee."
Jeremiah 31:3

"Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins."
I John 4:16

"We love him, because he first loved us."
I John 4:19

"Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work."
II Thessalonians 2:16, 17

I hope these verses are as much of a blessing to you as they are to me. 

1 comment :

  1. SO true. Love the picture of the Bible did you take it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...