Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Slammin' Product: Neutrogena {Naturals}





I am constantly switching up the health and beauty products I use.  It seems my body gets used to a certain product and then stops reacting to it (i.e. deodorant, shampoo, conditioner).  

Last week, I was on the hunt for a new face wash.  In the past, I have really liked Neutrogena's soaps and lotions.  Their cleansers keep my skin clear and even, but the downside is that they often will dry out my skin.  When I noticed this new "naturals" line, I decided to try it.  I'm so glad I did!  

Usually, I HAVE to use moisturizer after washing my face.  With this facial cleanser, I don't.  Don't get me wrong. I still you moisturizer with SPF in the morning and night cream at night, but many times I have to shower in the middle of the day after working in the yard or working out.  I hate putting more lotion on at that time.  So with this cleanser, it keeps me from having to put on another layer of lotion.  

Another great quality about this product is that it makes makeup removal a breeze.  In fact, it's actually made specifically for removing makeup. Genius!

And how can you argue with the fact that it's all-natural.  No harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, dyes, phthalates. It's extremely light and loving on your skin.

Last, but definitely not least in my book, it smells divine! 

So if you're looking to change brands or just want to try something new, I'm making a recommendation.


1 comment :

  1. Thanks for sharing! I feel like I am always on the hunt for new face washes that don't cost a ton. I have probably picked this up 3 times in the last couple weeks at Target. But then I end up putting it back and think I will try it another time. With this great review I will be adding this to my target list for the week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...