Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Have You Tried Anteadote Yet?

With summer comes my craving for tea, tea, and more tea. I know, I know....water should be at the top of my list, but what can I say.  I love tea.  McDonald's holds my #1 slot for sweet tea, but since I really try to keep my sweet tea consumption to a minimal one(ish) cup a week, I am always on the hunt for an unsweetened iced tea that really makes my taste buds sing.

I found IT and it's called Anteadote.  Not only do I love the name, but the flavors are amazing.  Before you get any ideas that this is just another  version of the Lipton Raspberry stuff (no offense, Lipton), let me set your mind at ease.  There are only FOUR ingredients contained within these bottles: filtered water, tea leaves, vitamin C, and a pinch of baking soda (to control acidity). You'll never tast a more pure, clean, and flavorful drink in your life, I promise!

Each flavor has its very own health benefits.  Visit Adagion Teas for more information on what those benefits are.  But no matter which flavor you choose, you're guaranteed to find no additives or preservatives.  That's a welcome change!  My flavor of choice is Jasmine. I tried about four others before this and they were all delicious, but when I tasted the Jasmine, my taste buds...well...sang!! I literally felt like I was drinking the Jasmine flower itself. Its flavor is so pure and intense. And when I looked it up on  the Adagio site, I was pleasantly surprised by how the Jasmine tea was made.  

If you're looking to cut back on your caffeine intake, check out how much caffeine tea contains compared to other beverages:

  • Coffee - 80 mg
  • Cola - 45 mg
  • Black Tea - 40 mg
  • Oolong Tea - 30 mg
  • Green Tea - 30 mg
  • White Tea - 20 mg
  • Decaf Tea - 10 mg
  • Herbal Tea - 0 mg


You will probably find Anteadote in the health food aisle of your grocery store.  Enjoy!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...