Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Morning Lineup: Products for the {Body}

Confession: I'm a drug store junkie.  I hate spending more money on a product than absolutely necessary.  That being said, I don't want to substitute quality for cost. Here are a few of my all-time favorite morning routine products that I've found to be extremely reliable as well as easy on the wallet.  From time to time I step out and try a new product but usually end up returning to these.  


I tend to have dry skin and this non-foaming cleanser keeps my skin moisturized and glowing. As an added bonus, it smells AMAZING!

Lavender helps keep my migraines from rearing their ugly heads.
Aaaaand The Dollar Tree sells this!!

Corny name, amazing product.  I've tried pumice stones, the egg foot scraper, sandpaper foot files, those metal file thingies that make me peel off just one too many layers of skin, and pretty much everything else out there. These are the best. And they disintegrate as you use them so they don't get moldy and grotty. 

I only use this scrub about once a week.  It is pretty hard core and using it too often can be too rough on my skin. I am very gentle when applying it and keep it away from the skin around my eyes.

This product is pure magic. It gently, and I mean gently, exfoliates and literally polishes my skin! My skin glows after using this stuff. And you can't beat the fresh citrus scent. 

So when it comes to shampoo and conditioner, I don't quite have a favorite.  I do a switch up about every six months.  I find that my hair quickly gets used to the product I use and making a change seems to do good things for it. A friend of mine just recently started selling Herbalife and introduced me to their hair products.  I was very impressed with their shampoo and conditioner and definitely plan on using it again. 

This is my go-to product.  I know what you are thinking.  Suave? Really? Yes really.  


I turn 30 this year. 30!  Time to take preventative measures. I've been using this eye cream for about two years now, and I actually have noticed results.  

This moisturizer is my top choice, very light and not at all greasy. It also contains 15 SPF. Buuuuut…..

Target's brand Up & Up is an amazing runner up.  I really can't tell the difference between this and the Aveeno and it is less expensive.  It still has that light and non-greasy feel and the SPF.

As far as body lotion goes, I pretty much just use whatever I can find that's on sale.  But Jergens Natural Glow is a constant in my cabinet.  It's true to its name and doesn't stink. Bonus!

Bath and Body Works is a guilty pleasure.  Their semi-annual sales make me a little nuts in the head.  I come home with a whole lot of yumminess.  White Citrus is my new favorite.  It's fresh and light and perfect.

Dry, winter skin.  Time to bring out the big guns. This stuff is my saving grace.






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...