Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

{Clean} Eating Meal Plans



One of the greatest challenges with eating clean is knowing WHAT to eat.  Eating clean definitely makes it more difficult to "grab a quick bite." There is a lot of planning and preparation involved.  Many of you are probably familiar with Clean Eating Magazine, but did you know that they give access to meal plans and grocery lists for each season FOR FREE? I sure didn't! I wish I had stumbled across this website long ago.  It would have saved me hours of floundering and head scratching wondering what I was going to make for a week of meals. Below is the link that will take you to the "meal plans" page.  Each meal plan is separated into seasons. They even have in-between seasons!  I'm really loving the meals and snacks that they suggest. They are simple and VERY TASTY. Any tool that I can find to make my eating healthy an easier task is something that I appreciate. Happy eating!

Clean Eating Magazine

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...