Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Seeing {Green} Yet?

What I used to think St. Patrick's Day was all about: drinking beer (which I don't do); kissing random people because they are wearing buttons or t-shirts that say they are "Irish"; wearing glittery green hats; acting like you are interested in Chicago dying their river green.

NOW....I think St. Patrick's Day is a perfect opportunity to incorporate green in every unusual and obnoxious way you possibly can and pinch people who don't : )  Here are a few ways to help celebrate this lucky (or blessed) day of the year.

That's right. The ONLY time of year that you will see green on my nails.




Yummy!




Can you see the clover?




Very Celtic




Not just for St. Patty's Day




Minty Green




 Pot o' Gold





Just might be lucky!










2 comments :

  1. Jane,
    Congrats...YOU are the WINNER of my $25 Target Gift Card Giveaway at Coastal Charm. Please e-mail me your full name and address, so I get the card out to you.

    Blessings,
    Linda
    coastal.charm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Hope you don't get pinched. Check out my blog post....There is something on it for you

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...