Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Because {He} First Loved Me....



As Valentine's Day approaches and I get all wrapped up in finding ways to show my loved ones how much they mean to me, I don't want to forget why it is that I have the ability to love in the first place.  I can love others because Christ's love is in me and because He loves me.  Here are some beautiful reminders of just how much we are loved by our Creator.



"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:38-39, KJV

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
John 3:16, KJV

"Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren."
I John 3:16, KJV

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
Romans 5:8, KJV

"It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness."
Lamentations 3:22-23

"We love him because he first loved us."
I John 4:19

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...