Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Friendly Feature: V-tine Cards

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!!  I woke up this morning thinking "Does life get any better than this?"  I was wrapped in my Sweetheart's arms, and after almost a month and a half of him being gone, I am really cherishing this time together.  Love that man with all of my heart. Each day married to him is more wonderful than the last. Gush, gush, gush, moosh, moosh, moosh!!! I could talk about how much I adore him all day, but......

today I am featuring a friend!!  I've never done this before, so I'm excited to introduce to you the incredibly talented and creative Saundra from Luv Scrapping Together. She was so kind to be willing to share with us some of her crafty creations for Valentine's Day. I know she is super busy this time of year, so thanks, Saundra!!!

This is just a sampling of her terrific talent. Make sure you stop by her blog and check out what else she's done.


How sweet is this?!


You KNEW I would love this one!


I love the candy-cane striped yarn.




Amazing, right?!  So adorable.  I can really appreciate this creativity because I DON'T HAVE IT!  Hope you enjoyed.  

Make sure you come back later today to see the Hubby's Valentine Gift reveal.  I'm almost ready but still have some more work to do.  I just hope he doesn't come home too early from work! 

Happy Valentine's Day!!!









No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...