Michelle explained that exactly how the Liebster Blog Award came into existence is unknown, but the word liebster translates from German as darling or beloved. Is that not beautiful!? It is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to generate some traffic for them. Hey, I'm all about more traffic.
Here are the guidelines for the Liebster Blog Award:
1. Acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Give this award to five other bloggers who must have less than 200 followers and let them know through a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on you blog.
4. Best of all, bask in the glory, have fun, and share the love!!
So here are my choices for this award:
1. Kirsten at Paint Speckled Pawprints: Kirsten is an animal lover and an amazing DIYer.
2. April at April Love Vintage: April has a great sense of style and some really neat project ideas.
3. Jennifer at Expression by Jennifer. Jennifer is long-time friend of mine and a sister in Christ. She is a lovely wife and mother who has a wonderful talent for crafting.
4. Amy at Hoop Dee Doo: Check out her amazing Etsy shop!
5. Dawnielle at The Couponing Cook: Dawnielle is my beautiful sister-in-law who is an AAAAAMMMAzing cook. Seriously that girl can make finger-licking good food from nothing.