Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hoo Are You?

This is my first time participating in Night Owl Crafting's Hoo Are You? Link Party. So here goes!!

1. Are you married/ in a relationship/single? For how long?
I have been living out my real-life fairy tale for the past six years with the love of my life, my wonderful husband.  Just when I think our marriage can't get any awesomer...it does!
2. What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
Shhhh! No telling!! I'm planning to surprise him with a gift for our master bedroom.  Check out my post: Sneak Peek Hubby's V-tine Gift. We always end our day with a romantic dinner.
3. Do you have any Valentine's traditions?
We always try to surprise each other with something unique.  Sometimes we pull of the surprise...sometimes we get found out.  But it's still fun and romantic. (See answer to next question for additional tradition.)
4. What is your favorite Valentine's candy?
It has to be Godiva chocolate.  My husband always buys a rather large box (after selling his soul to the devil to pay for it), and we split each piece. He eats one half and I eat the other, usually eating one piece a day to make it last as long as possible.
But last year, he was out of town and sent me Sherri's Berries!! Have you heard of them? Seriously, my new favorite.
5. Name 3 things that you LOVE!
Things? So that excludes people? Hmmmm...well...
#1: When my husband is in town and not away for work (sheer bliss)
#2: The fact that my husband was my first kiss (I know, cheesy, but I can't help it...I love it!)
#3: I'm sticking with the husband theme here. Sleeping in.  Oh yeah...with my husband : )


Had a blast!!!





NightOwlCrafting




2 comments :

  1. I love this, Jane! So glad that I found your blog. I enjoyed being in college with you, and I'm so happy for your happy life with your husband! I got married last year and it was my first kiss too - so I totally don't think it's cheesy :-)
    Beth Ann Eveland (Belisle)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good to hear from you, Beth Ann! We have a lot of great memories {Jones 2} : ) Glad to see you so happy. Isn't marriage wonderful?! Thanks for checking out my blog.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...