Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Let Me Introduce You: {Audrey} Hepburn

If you know me, you know I love Audrey.   She had an unmistakably unique, personal style that became iconic the moment she hit the silver screen.  Her role in Breakfast at Tiffany's introduced to the fashion world the LBD, an item that graces the hangers of most every woman's closet today.


Her style is all that is simple... 


chic...


carefree...


understated...


relaxed...


 

playful...

 

brilliant...


alluring...


clean...


and flirty....but not in a trying-too-hard sort of way. 
Take notes, ladies.  We need a little bit more of that these days!



























2 comments :

  1. I absolutely love her...all her delicate surety. I can watch her movies and not even know what is going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing these pictures of her made me cry even though I have seen these a 1000 times I never get sick of them. I consider her one of the most beautiful, stylish women in the 20th century. I miss her :-(. Favorite movie was Sabrina!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...