Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Just a {Jacket} For a Love of Blue and Gray

That's right...I admit it...I love the softer palettes.  You won't see too many banging, bright colors or jazzy prints in my closet.  Believe me, I've tried to sneak them in, but they don't stay for long expect in moderation.  I own my fair share of colorful items, don' get me wrong here.  I don't think my wardrobe dull and BORING.  But I will say that I just love the monochromatic, understated look of grays, blacks, browns, and blues.  

I hate it....can't remember where I saw this.  Just loved it and saved it. oh well.
~sigh~

Tulle
short pleated military jacket

Aryn K.
chambray jacket

Loveappella
striped cardigan




1 comment :

  1. You're so cute! This is where you and I difer! :) Love my colors!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...