Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Snack of the Month: {Sweet} Potato Chips

What do you think of when you hear the words "salty" and "crunchy"?  I know what I think of...a fat man in a 2 sizes too small t-shirt, sitting in front of a tv with a bowl of "salty" and "crunchy" Cheetos. Well, get ready for these bad boys! Sweet potato chips/crackers from Food Should Taste Good. Now there's a brand you can trust : )  Seriously though, these have been a life saver, or should I say an inch-around-the-waist saver.  Sometimes I need to just crunch on something salty.  Chips are usually my worst enemy but not anymore.  A handful of these delightfuls are always just what the doctor ordered. Dip them in hummus or salsa...it doesn't get better. 





Serving Size10 chips
Calories130
Total Fat6g
Saturated Fat.5g
Cholesterol0mg
Sodium80mg
Carbs18g
Fiber3g
Sugar2g
Protein2g


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...