Things I've done since last I posted:
- planted an herb garden
- built a planter box w/ POWER tools!! (under hubby's supervision)
- finished another teaching year
- finished The Count of Monte Cristo (that is a long book)
- sanded and stained a stool/side table
- found curtains for my master bedroom
- started taking sign language classes
- started eating clean (totally new experience for me)
- ordered my first clothing online...gasp. I was always freaked out that the clothes wouldn't fit
This list only includes the extremely earth-shattering events. All else isn't even worth mentioning, if you can believe it.
Things I'd like to get done this summer:
- finish my summer reading list
- finish my couch cover (don't laugh, all you doubters. you know who you are!)
- try out some new recipes
- visit my parents in WA
- master Debussy's "Passepied"
- sign up for flute lessons
- make a trip to IKEA and buy something I actually need
- keep working in my ever-increasing garden
Again, I only included that ground-breaking news.
So what are your plans for the summer? : )