Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Meet Henry...the Reason for my Missing Posts

As  you know, because of my schedule I usually post on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and sometimes Saturdays.  Those are the days when I'm not busy from morning to night! Days that I can actually sit down relax and blog.  Well, our family has welcomed a new member this week.  Meet Henry!


I brought him home on Tuesday and have definitely had my hands full ever since.  Henry is a Yorkie and Yorkies are very inquisitive and need a lot of attention. He is starting to get a feel for what's expected of him around the house.  We still have a lot of work to do, but he is a good doggie.  So incredibly cute that I just want to play with him all day (which is what has happened and the end result is getting nothing done that NEEDS to be done).  The picture above/left was taken while we were eating dinner Tuesday night.  He just curled up and took a nap : )  I was afraid he wouldn't like my husband, but it's quite the opposite.  He adores him.  

So if I'm missing in action in the next few weeks, you'll know it's probably because I'm taking care of our little son.  

Happy Thursday!!





3 comments :

  1. Omg he is just toooo cute for words!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pet is a Yorkshire too,sure you will be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!! FINALLY!! :) Wish I could meet him, he's adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...