Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Pandora Adore....because I don't own an ipod

Alright, laugh if you may, but I admit to the fact that not only do I not own an ipod, but I also don't own an MP3 player.  No portable music playing device whatsoever.  A couple years ago my husband bought me a Walkman MP3 player but I absent-mindedly left it on the airplane on our way to visit my family in WA.  GRRRRR!  Well, I honestly didn't use it all that much on a daily basis but it was nice to have when I didn't want to turn the radio on or blast our TV speakers so I could hear Music On Demand throughout our house. Having small pieces of plastic shoved into my ears just isn't comfortable to me.
The answer to this problem is my mini-obsession for Pandora Radio.  With the use of a laptop and wireless interent, I can have beautiful music playing in any room at any time of anyday.  As if that weren't reason enough to be in love, Pandora let's you choose a genre of music and creates a "station" playing only that style of music. If you don't like a particular song, click on the thumbs down and you'll never hear it again! I've discovered so many new titles and artist that I had never heard of before.  There is endless variety and it's free up to 40 hours of listening per month.  They play a 30 second commercial every 5 or 6 (can't remember exactly) songs, but it's so much better than regular radio. 
If you've never tried Pandora, DO!  If you love music, you'll be hooked. 

1 comment :

  1. This is a cool little thing! : ) I am glad I found your blog! You are so beautiful and godly little Jane! Matt is a lucky guy! : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...