Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Inspiration: Breakfast @ {Tiffany's}

A long-term project of mine that may never actually be completed is my craft room.  It currently stands as a storage room - a storage room for every decoration project, scrapbook item, and photo album I own.  In a word....A MESS!!  My hopes and dreams for this room have been put on hold for the three years that we've lived in our home. Not because I didn't want to deal with it but because there were so many other things vying for my time and attention (bedrooms, living room, front room, etc.) So I'm in the planning and dreaming and scheming stage...gathering items here and there and hoping that one day they will all fall together into a perfectly gorgeous space.

Anyone who knows me well knows I adore Audrey.  Other than possessing a talent for playing both dramatic and comedic roles with grace, elegance, and sophistication, she also owns her own unique style.  Gorgeous!  Her Breakfast at Tiffany's character Holly Golightly was all about over-the-top. Holly's apartment is a little too retro for my taste. I'm inspired more by her opulence and larger-than-life flare.

Some inspiration:





Can you see Holly seated here in her LBD?

This sofa it too adorable not to mention.  Although I love it,
it's a little out of my price range. 





















No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...