Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Party: of {Butterflies} and {Owls}

I had the greatest time helping out with the decorations for my friend Jessica's baby shower.  The brains behind the event was my friend Susannah who is amazingly creative {I call her Martha}.  She allowed me the privilege of helping, and together I thought we did a pretty good job.  At least we had a fun time doing it!

Jessica is decorating her nursery with owls and butterflies. I just happen to adore, so I was ecstatic when I found out her theme and that we were using it as the theme for the shower, too. There is no shortage of owls in my house, and we used almost every one of them.

Susannah's gorgeous centerpiece idea: sticks from her back yard with flowers and cut-out paper butterflies hot glued onto the branches.



Susannah made these adorable little nests. So cute! The owls were my creations.



The shower was held in a school classroom at our church and we had to cover up the white board.  Not an easy task.  We ended up with a sort of butterfly net look.  We were satisfied.




Stamped napkins








No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...